Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby steps in business

Here are the latest photos of Baby A. She was so sweet during the shoot. Sleepy through most but awake for some of the fun. Mommy was so sweet. She is such an amazing woman. Love her to pieces. Her home is amazing. I really had fun during this shoot. Thanks again L you were peaches.




I have had so much fun doing these photo shoots that I am now seriously trying to save up for a much better camera. I know that I will get there. I am just not sure exactly how long it will take me to get there. Since I have no steady income and I can't get a job outside the home with the kiddos and hubby's schedule and now starting my crafty and photography business... I don't want an outside job honestly. I would miss my family too much. These in home jobs are more for me. Especially since I am able to maintain the home and family while I do the small tasks of monotonous stuff that has to be done with the crafty stuff. Ahh. I am off to another infant shoot. She is so little... compared with my monkeys. Blond beautiful hair. Too sweet. I have another this week. She is a bigger infant. But you will die when you see her beautiful mouth and rolls. She is too sweet also. Both are to first time mommies. Who are also beautiful. I will be posting mommy #2 pictures possibly today.

No comments: