Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby steps

This past few weeks have been nuts. I finally got the thing for my friend done.... will post pictures later. I have been trying to figure out what to make for a boutique that I am going to be in later this month. It is no longer later this month it is in less than two weeks and I am not finished with my items to sell. I really don't have much but what I do have I hope will be enough.

I finally finished the pictures of sweet baby BR and she is adorable. Mommy is to pretty and daddy is handsome so of course she will be gorgeous. I will post pictures soon.

Tirelessly working on Halloween costumes also. Those will be fun/creative. I am still not sure what D will be. Any ideas on your end? Last year at almost one he was a monkey. Hummm this year at almost 2 he is a tad wilder and definitely more aware of what he is doing. Polls are open let me know what you are planning for your brood.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great to see your blog...and darling photos! Our 2 yr. old will be a cowboy!

Feel free to check out our blog at www.anthonyandnatalie.blogspot.com

Natalie Perry