Thursday, July 31, 2008

All things Fun

So I am in organize mode at the moment. I am frantically trying to clean and organize my home. If you could see the place you would agree that it is in desperate need of assistance and decluttering.

I have finished reorganizing E's room. We even added more decorations, we went luau style. She loves it. Here's hoping that she keeps it clean for more than a month.

My photo shoot with baby girl K.H. went really well. She was too cute. Poor girl was cutting a tooth so she got tired of sitting for me really quickly. But the shots that we got came out adorable nonetheless.




I am still working on getting items ready for my fun site. So many friends are having babies around here at the moment that I have to keep postponing my projects to make custom items for great friends. It really is fun. My cousin Jess just had her first baby. Cute little boy is lucky enough to have a mommy and daddy that decorated his nursery in adorable pirate theme! I am so excited to make fun stuff for her. I am still searching for the perfect fabric. If you happen to know of a fabric.... non scary no skull and crossbones allowed... well not scary ones , please let me know. I have found some but nothing that I am crazy about.

Ok so growing up I had a crush on Doogie Howser's Neil Patrick Harris. Seriously loved him. Well while looking through my hubbies magazine I found an article about Dr. Horrible. Harris is a villain whose nemesis is very cocky, the Hammer. The entire thing is on www.drhorrible.com and just so you know in advance it is a mockmusical!!! So funny... and the music is catchy. Scott and I laughed out loud it was wonderful. Really a funny catch. Watch if you have about 40 minutes to spare. Very worth it. Doogie still has it. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these baby photos. You are so talented.
Teresa Stradling