Thursday, July 24, 2008

So this is where my new crazy ideas and projects are going to be posted. Hopefully I will get some time to write in the next few weeks. In the midst of trying to get my business going and holding down the fort SCHOOL starts in a few weeks and I am far from ready. I am kinda excited since I will have two in school... or at least for part of the week. Mister ' I don't wanna get big' is going to be in preschool. Argh it tears my heart out to see him getting bigger. Every time he says that he doesn't want to grow up I beam with delight. If only that would last a while longer. They grow out of their britches too fast.

I will be posting new pictures that I took of a friends little princess soon. She is adorable. The newest addition to a family of four brothers. She will definitely be spoiled in a good way.


Off to organize some of my chaos before school starts and then fingers crossed I will be able to get my site going with actual products and such. Love this time of year.
later ls

No comments: