Tuesday, May 19, 2009

moved again.....

I've moved again. Not physically just internet wise. I found that I am getting enough photography that my crafie crafts are being forgotten. In other words I am just flat out forgetting to post them. Soooo I opened my second blog solely for photography.
brilliant blossomz photography
I promise to only post photography related.... ok fine sessions or personal photography there and crafty fun stuff here.

I have recently made some fun cakes and cupcakes that I will be posting soon. As soon as I upload from my camera. I am sooo behind lately. I just switched from my old 'brain' to a newer one. It is running much faster than my 10 year old one so I am indeed very happy and grateful to the wonderful family who donated it. Mr. D and Mr. M
have had fevers and been VERY clingy the past . . . going on two weeks. So they had overlapping illnesses I promise that I didn't let my boys stay sick and not seek medical treatment... only M needed it though. Killer ear infection. Really bad. He hasn't had one since he was 1 1/2! Man you are a healthy little boy. No other antibiotics or crazyness since then. and even then it was only the once. Ms E on the other hand was an ear infection that happened to have a little girl growing on it until she was 2. No tubes though. YAY. Now she is fine and almost 8! Man am I old or what. She is 8 and we celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this past April. OLD OLD OLD!

post signature

No comments: