Thursday, May 21, 2009

cupcake fun

Lately I have had fun with cupcakes. I don't know if it is because they are so little and cute or what but they are great to decorate. I love them. So for Scott's birthday I made a spaghetti inspired cake. I saw this picture while quickly flipping through a cupcake book. So fun and totally up his alley. The kids thought that it looked too much like the real thing and they kept pretending that they needed forks. M said that he only likes real meatballs. We all decided that the sauce and the meatballs were weird together. Not so yummy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can I say that my hands killed after piping all of this 'spaghetti'!

Then I had a friend's baby shower that I helped host. She is really a simple gal and loves Mariposa sooo we went that way. Butterflys baby! This was really fun and easy to make. Mind you time consuming but it was worth it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think.

post signature

1 comment: