Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can you tell that I have been busy? I have had so much fun tweaking my blog. There are quite a few helpful sites that are out there one of my favorites is blogger university with Annie. She is awesome. There are so many different things posted to swich up your blog. Love her! If your blog is in need of some tweaking visit her site and I am sure that you will find something that you are looking for.

Here are some pics from recent outings.
Photobucket
We had gone down to Picacho Peak for a drive (ok really to see the Dbacks in spring training in hopes of getting some autographs . . . just in case you are wondering yes we did get autographs. yay! )This lonely poppy was growing through the rocks and was pretty small still. The rain had brought enough moisture to bring them up and hopefully more will join in soon.
Photobucket
This is off of Children's Cave trail.
Photobucket
see we got burnsies' john hancock and others.

Photobucket
I enjoy being able to take photo journalistic pics to tell the story. Posed shots aren't my thing. I really like candid shots they tell more of a story to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
So the other day I was folding laundry in my room and heard giggling from the living room... to my surprise M came walking in the door laughing with this on his face. The kids had used some tape to fix a paper something and after lunch I forgot to hide the tape. This shows you what can happen if you don't hide the tape... the second is blurry since I had a really hard time not laughing. He kept telling me to stop laughing 'cuz I want a serious face Mom.'

Photobucket
This is with a bleaching action. I really like to distress and grunge up my scrap booking so this just fit. He was loving his pockets this day too.
Photobucket
This super sweet couple was in need of wedding shots from 12 years ago. So I got to follow them around and snap away. They were so great! Thanks again B couple.
Photobucket
I even got them to pose for a few personal shots.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment! Glad to hear you like my stuff! :)

How funny you know Crystal - I just met her, randomly, 2 weeks ago; a friend in my ward knows her from a previous ward and we were at the park for a weekly play-date when my friend went over to talk to her.
How do you know Jo Alldredge?? She and I shoot weddings together and until recently we were next-door neighbors! I love her! :)