Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures as Promised

My first wedding shoot. Such a fun day!



These are from my first wedding shoot. They were so happy (who wouldn't be on their wedding day?)
and so sweet. The first is a pose that the groom requested and the others were just fun. I really enjoyed doing a wedding. Everyone at the wedding was happy and it is always fun shooting happy people who know that there will be a camera floating around. The bride was georgous and the groom was beaming. These were with my grandpa's camera. Loved it. He has very nice glass. He really inspires me to take better photos. He has been a 'picture taker' for years. Some time I'll have to explain why he only refers to himself as a picture taker opposed to a photographer.

This is a senior shoot. Such a beautiful girl I know who will be graduating this year. She was so much fun to shoot. Beautiful green eyes and fun red hair. You be the judge.


I will post more pics later. If you have comments please feel free to post. I am constantly trying to better my photography skills. (you should see the stack of books I have from the library.)

No comments: