Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Blues

We are getting ready to take down all of our holiday and Christmas decorations and it has got me a touch down. So I started looking at my stash of fabric and felt a tad better. I have made a cute skirt for E using a bit of fabric from the $1 section at Wally World and then some black velvet and black satin. Love it here is a link to the pattern. House on Hill Road it is super cute and way easy. I am going to make more using some of my 'dumb dots' and anything else that I can get my hands on. Then again I have some beautiful pillowcases that my beautiful aunt Bobbi found for me at thrift stores just waiting for me to make them into dresses for sweet little girls. (promise to post pictures of them soon in both pillowcase and dress form.)

Oh and I had my first wedding shoot this past week... New Years Eve to be exact. The bride was beautiful the groom was handsome and there was definitely love in the air. I'll post some of those pictures soon too.

Wonderful new year feel to the air... cleaned the closet and started on the bed room.

No comments: